Haven’t Heard of Fairy Yet?
How Importing These Home Cleaning Supplies Can Enhance Your FMCG Business in Saudi ArabiaCurrently, the Fairy brand is owned by the US multinational consumer products corporation, Procter & Gamble. The company is well recognized for its premium dishwashing capsules, liquid soaps, top-quality washing up liquids, cleaning solutions, janitorial supplies, domestic and commercial detergents, as well as other hygiene-related items. Even though the Fairy brand was initially developed in the UK, millions of consumers worldwide use it today. Our logistics team is glad to announce that The Fairy Product Fan Club has even grown to Saudi Arabia as Contest Distribution has set foot on the local FMCG market.
Make Your Liquid Detergents Distribution in Saudi Arabia Sparkle and Shine by Importing Premium Fairy Cleaning Supplies!Fairy liquid comes in a range of colors, scents, formats, and container styles that vary slightly depending on the market. In the majority of cases, PET bottles have taken the place of the white bottle with the red top that was initially used in the UK and Ireland. In fact, Fairy liquid is still typically green there. For premium hand and automated dishwashing products as well as a variety of non-bio and sensitive skin oriented laundry solutions P&G uses the classic Fairy brand look.
Here is a short product catalogue of the top-of-the-line Fairy products that we can distribute to any warehouse, pickup station, or office point located in Al-Bahah, Al-Jawf, Al-Qaseem, Aseer, Eastern Region, Ha'il, Jazan, Mecca, Medina, Najran, Northern Borders, Riyadh, or Tabouk (Saudi Arabia):
- Fairy Hygiene EXTRA+, 900 ml; Fairy Hygiene, 650 ml
- Fairy Lilac EXTRA+, 650 ml; Fairy Lilac EXTRA+, 900 ml
- Fairy Sensitive Chamomile, 400 ml; Fairy Sensitive Chamomile, 650 ml; Fairy Sensitive Chamomile, 800 ml; Fairy Sensitive Chamomile, 1.2 L
- Fairy Forest Fruit EXTRA+, 650 ml; Fairy Forest Fruit EXTRA+, 900 ml
- Fairy Lemon, 400 ml; Fairy Lemon, 800 ml; Fairy Lemon, 1.2 L; Fairy Lemon, 2 x 650 ml bundle; Fairy Lemon, 2 x 800 ml bundle; Fairy Lemon EXTRA+, 650 ml; Fairy Lemon EXTRA+, 900 ml
- Fairy Apple, 400 ml; Fairy Apple, 800 ml; Fairy Apple, 1.2 L
- Fairy Pomegranate & Red Orange, 400 ml; Fairy Pomegranate & Red Orange, 800 ml
- Fairy Max Power Pomegranate, 650 ml
- Fairy Disinfection Degreaser, 750 ml
- Fairy Expert Sensitive Tea Tree & Mint, 5 L (jumbo pack); Fairy Max Power Tea Tree, 450 ml
- Fairy Extra Plus Citrus, 450 ml
- Dishwasher capsules: Fairy Platinum Plus, 13 pcs.; Fairy Platinum Plus, 37 pcs.; Fairy Platinum Lemon, 16 pcs.; Fairy Green All-in-One Tablet, 115 pcs.; Fairy All-in-One Original, 22 pcs.; Fairy Tab Platinum Yellow, 45 pcs.; Fairy Tab Aio Yellow, 60 pcs.
Choose Contest Distribution as Your European Distributor to Establish Solid Business Connections WithIf you are striving to become a well-known local distributor of imported detergent brands, the first thing to do is make your business “sparkle” and “shine” by contracting with companies that have been in the home supplies industry for a long period of time. With more than a decade of distribution experience in the FMCG sector, Contest Distribution has so far built strong business relationships across five continents. The key to achieving this level of dependability is only exporting confectionery and household products made by world renowned brands with a flawless reputation, such as Fairy, Gillette, Pampers, Head & Shoulders, and many more.
In fact, our team ships and delivers a vast range of internationally recognized brands commercial merchandise. If you distribute many other types of packaged consumer goods in Saudi Arabia, you might be pleasantly surprised to learn that Contest Distribution ships a variety of confectionery products and beverages from common international brands like Nutella, Cadbury, Lindt, Loacker, Kinder, Mars, Kit Kat, Skittles, Oreo, Pringles, Illy, Lavazza, Kimbo, Nescafe, Starbucks, and Nescafe Dolce Gusto.