Please Welcome Saudi Arabia to Our Team of Candy Wholesalers!We Have a Confectionery Distribution Business Vision That We Have Anticipated sharing with Our Partners Western Asia for a Long Time
Contest Distribution has finally entered the Arabian Peninsula and is now ready to contract local wholesale candy distributors. The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has one major trade advantage over its neighboring countries which has influenced our decision to start exporting packaged goods of European and American origin there exactly - its coastline borders both the Persian Gulf and the Red Sea.
What’s more, due to its long-term alley with the US, Saudi Arabia is believed to be one of the most pro-Western and pro-American countries in the Arab and Muslim world. So most American candies are already familiar to the locals and are continuously gaining popularity with a rise in sales of about 4,5% every year over the past decade. Products like Milka chocolate and candies, Toblerone, Lindor, Snickers, Twix, Mars, M&M’s, and Orbit chewing gums need no introduction there and selling them online or in grocery stores should be easier than ever. The fact that the country is in a very positive import-export relation with China is another reason why it is quite straightforward for us to ship confectionery to Riyadh, Medina, Mecca, Ad Dammam and other key cities within the country.
Proven Brands and Products to Choose FromHere is a short brand catalog of authentical American and European FMCGs that regional confectionery distributors find compatible with the local taste.
- Ferrero: Raffaelo individually wrapped bonbons, Ferrero Rocher fine chocolate bonbons, Kinder schokobon, Nutella spread, etc.
- Mondelez international: Milka chocolate and biscuits, Oreo biscuits and ice cream, the signature triangle-shaped Toblerone chocolate, Cote D'Or Chocolate bars, BelVita Healthy biscuits etc.
- Lindt: Lindor premium Swiss chocolate bonbon treats and chocolate bars, Lindt choco spread.
- Mars: Snickers, Mars, M&M’s, Bounty, Maltesers, and Twix candy bars and ice cream treats are just a few of the company's internationally recognized products exported by candy distributors worldwide.
- Nestle: Kit Kat treats, Nestle Joe biscuits and bars, Nestle Lion, Familia ice creams, Nesquick and Nescafe instant drinks, LZ aerated chocolate, etc.
- Wrigley: Orbit, Five, Spearmint, Airwaves, and Hubba Bubba chewing gums
- Trolli gummy candies
- Pepsi soft drinks: Pepsi, Mirinda, 7up, and Lipton ice tea.
- Hell and Red Bull energy drinks.
- Lavazza. Illy, Dallmayr, and Jacobs coffee: Classic Italian taste in grained or instant coffee packages.
- Cheetos, Doritos, Lay’s and Ruffles potato bulk chips for sale.
- Gillete: Gillette razor blades of various types, Gilette shaving foam, Gillette after shave products, and roll-on deodorants for men.
- Always feminine sanitary pads
- Pampers baby wipes and premium care baby diapers.
- Fairy: dishwashing and cleaning detergents of premium quality, available in various packages and aromas.
- Colgate-Palmolive: Personal hygiene Palmolive soaps, Palmolive shampoo, Colgate toothbrush and toothpaste products.
- Duracell batteries
3 Characteristics of Our Services Which Might Surprise YouWe are not another team of chocolate candy wholesale distributors with great social skills who think that taking over the confectionery import business in Saudi Arabia is as easy as ABC. We have been in this business for more than a decade and have so far established a strong logistics network that works well on a global scale. So with this experience behind our back, we can proudly state that we are sweets distribution experts that do execute the following services worldwide:
- Effective and accurate logistics. You would easily recognize a trustworthy chocolate distribution expert by checking the packaged goods shipping history of a company. Highly recommended specialists like us are well-reviewed and highly recommended. We currently operate in almost 100 countries worldwide and constantly continue to grow.
- Labeling of fast-moving consumer goods. If you find a candy of European origin we export unsuitable for the market of Saudi Arabia, we can repackage it in order to meet the local packaged food standards. Some famous confectionery brands have designed different labels for their consumers worldwide.
- We can give your business plan’s “draft” a clear structure whenever you are in doubt on how to approach the local FMCG market. Most of the wholesale candy distributors companies we work with initially have an idea on how they would like to expand the product line they offer to their local customers. What they lack is an actual action plan on how to achieve it. That’s exactly where our online or phone consultation takes into play.
Do You Find Yourself Identifying with the Prospect of Being a Business Partner with Contest Distribution?Join the team of the Saudi Arabia wholesale snack distributors we work with by following a few simple steps:
- Take your time to do some research on which are the imported candy brands of European origin you are interested in stocking. If you are new in this business niche, we can advise you on which are the potential best-sellers in Western Asia and the Arabian Peninsulain particular. All you need to do is contact us via email or request a phone call.
- Define your requirements towards your potential wholesale candy distributors and be ready to interview our logistics department about your expectations and worries regarding our mutual work. Having a clear idea of how far you want your confectionery sales business to expand will help you promptly get a personalized accurate online candy or chips bulk buy offer from Contest Distribution.
- Have a look at our product and brand pages to learn more about the FMCGs that we can deliver at your warehouse or market. Besides the world-known Lindt, Milka, Toblerone, and Mondelez chocolates, we distribute detergent brands like Fairy and Lenor; personal hygiene products like Gillette razor blades, Palmolive soap and Colgate toothpaste; wholesale potato chips by Pringles, Lay’s, and Doritos; Lavazza coffees; Pepsi soft drinks; Red Bull energy drinks; and many more.