One More Maghreb Region Destination Welcomed Contest Distribution:
We Are Excited to Announce Morocco Is Officially in Our North African Confectionery Trading NetworkAlthough it is hard to believe that the home country of candy of all shapes and forms imports sweets of European and US origin, statistics show quite the contrary. Only during the past quinquennial, even during the state of global pandemic, the consumption of foreign bulk sweets in the Maghreb region has risen by 5,6%. The intercontinental FMCG invasion has inevitably affected the North African capital of Maamoul and Ghoriba shortbread cookies, Fekka snack biscotti, chocolate coated Halwa, Briouat cinnamon almond pastry, and M’hanncha - Morocco.
Even though the local confectionery distributors value the traditional desserts with a bit of Persian flavor, they understand the dynamics in the global packaged goods business and do their best to adapt to it by importing international wholesale candy. In fact, being a vibrant mixture of Arab, Berber and European cultures, makes Moroccans more open-minded and approachable businesswise. Local wholesale sweets suppliers are welcoming and easy to negotiate with. The country’s proximity to Spain and direct connection with Europe through the Mediterranean sea is another great advantage that is highly beneficial for the easy organization of the transportation and delivery of candies to grocery stores within the territory of the Kingdom of Morocco.
A Brief Brand Catalog of Top Selling FMCG Products That Will Increase Your ProfitIf you feel ready to quickly expand your turnover to a new level, then the most logical step would be to start importing famous proven brands of European and American origin that have been on the global confectionery market long enough to be recognized by a few generations. Here is a brief summary of our best-sellers along with a couple of new labels which mark skyrocketing sales success from their very first introduction on the international fast-moving consumer goods market.
- Storck - Well-recognized candy products like Merci and Knoppers go under this brand name.
- Lindor - World-famous luxury Swiss chocolate treats of various types, including Lindt choco spread.
- Mondelez - Milka chocolate bars, cookies, spread, and bonbons; Oreo cookies, crumbs, ice-cream, and powder; Cote D’Or chocolate biscuits and bonbons; BelVita healthy soft baked cookies.
- Mars - The legendary Mars, Bounty, Twix, Snickers, M&M’s, and Maltesers candy bars.
- Ferrero - Various Kinder Bueno treats and Ferrero Rocher prestige bonbons.
- Nestle - Familia ice-creams, Kit-Kat, Nestle Joe, Smarties, Nesquik, and Nescafe.
- Lavazza - Coffee capsules, ground coffee, and coffee beans.
- Pepsi soft drinks and Red bull energy drinks
- Wrigley’s - Orbit, Spearmint, Airwaves, and Hubba Bubba chewing gums; as well as Skittles.
- Pringles, Doritos, Cheetos, Lay’s, and Ruffles chips.
- Palmolive soap, shower gel and shampoo.
- Colgate toothpastes and toothbrushes
- Fairy dishwashing detergents
- Domestos bleaching cleaning agents.
- Gillette razor blades, shaving foam, and after-shave products.
- Pampers and Dove personal hygiene goods.
Here Is a Glimpse of What You Can Get If You Refer to Us as Your Sweets Distribution PartnerContest Distribution can be much more than a trustworthy business partner in the confectionery sector. Here are the services that you can count of us to provide:
- Straightforward and accurate communication via email or phone. We have bilingual specialists to advise and quote your team when you need to buy candy in bulk.
- Free consultation regarding launching and promoting international FMCG brands new to Morocco. While you may find it hard to believe that there are places on Earth where company names like Mars, Wrigleys, Lindt, Milka, Trolli, Storck, Nestle, Mondelez, Algida, Lavazza, Pepsi, Red Bull, Pampers, Gillette, Fairy, Silan, Ariel, Always, Rexona, Persil, Tide, Bref, Mr. Proper, Palmolive, and many more are unfamiliar to the locals, some of the brands need a proper introduction in order to achieve a successful welcoming in the country’s grocery stores. That’s why, if you decide to become a business partner of Contest Distribution in Morocco, you will be assigned a marketing consultant who will be responsible for designing a strategy on how to introduce international bulk chocolates or other treats as well as household goods to the final consumers.
- Competent and experienced logistics team that will always find a solution to any shipping or transportation issue that may occur unexpectedly. They are well-trained to work under the pressure of short deadlines and are more than cooperative in order to add more Moroccan cheap sweets wholesalers to the list of our North African business associates.
- Labeling or repackaging of products which are non-compliant with the Arabic or Berber cosmetics, detergents, or food and beverage package requirements implied by the local government.
- Prompt and adequate distribution of household detergents or bulk sweets for sale.
We Know How to Support You Throughout Converting Your Online Sweets Distribution Store into a Successful BusinessMorocco is a piece of the Arab world in Africa with a very high business potential in the field of wholesale candy for resale. As a land of people famous for having a sweet tooth, the rapid expansion of the imported confectionery market is understandable on a local scale. In these insecure times we live in, there’s always a shortage of reliable and well-structured candy distribution companies like Contest Distribution that can handle large orders overseas. The fact that we have been in this business for more than a decade and keep expanding our horizons speaks for itself. If you are interested in making business together, you can send us an online request and it will be a matter of hours to get in touch with our logistics agents responsible for the sweets import in North Africa.
We can send you a customized offer on some of our best-sellers: Lindor, Milka, Nutella, Raffaelo, Kit-Kat, Toblerone, Spearmint, Orbit, Gillette, Lavazza, Domestos, and Fairy just to name a few. Contest Distribution delivers bulk buy chocolate, confectionery, packed chips and popcorn, chewing gums and gummy sweets, soft and energy drinks, household detergents, personal hygiene items, as well as batteries to all 12 regions of Morocco, including Western Sahara. So if your warehouse or department store is located in Tanger-Tetouan-Al Hoceima; the Oriental region; Fez-Meknes; Rabat-Salé-Kénitra; Béni Mellal-Khénifra; Casablanca-Settat; Marrakesh-Asfi; Drâa-Tafilalet; Souss-Massa; Guelmim-Oued Noun; Laâyoune-Sakia El Hamra; or Dakhla-Oued Ed-Dahab, don’t hesitate to contact us and get a quote from licensed and proven wholesale candy suppliers.